Drop Off Information
SPEED UP the check-in process: Get paperwork out of the way
If you would like to speed up the check-in process, you can download important documents HERE and have them ready when you come in. We will provide them at the store during the check-in process as well.
- If you want ANY of your items set at a particular price, YOU MUST fill out an Inventory List describing the item(s). Place a number on the item that corresponds to the number on the list. We need to be able to quickly match the item to the description and price on the list.
- Consignor Agreement
- Release form (if applicable)
What to expect at drop off:
- Please allow 30-45 minutes for drop off. If you have more than 100 items, please allow additional time. The process will go quicker if you have your consignment paperwork already filled out and all necessary guideline steps have been followed prior to arriving for check-in.
- Arrive with your items freshly laundered and neatly on hangers.
- We will inspect your items to make sure they fall within our guidelines. Once inspected, your accepted items will be placed on the sales floor. Any unaccepted items will be returned to you by the end of the day. You will have 24 hours to pick up any items that we are unable to take. Items that don't fall under our guidelines will not be accepted.
- You must stay while we sort your items UNLESS you want us to donate anything that we can't take. Any item(s) that were originally taken, that end up not qualifying for the event (stains, missing button, etc.), will be removed from the event. We will call you about items that don't qualify and you will have 24 hours to pick these items up or they will become property of Fashion Pointe and/or donated to a local charity.
- If you want any/all items priced at a certain price, you will need to fill out an Inventory List BEFORE bringing your items in. You can get that form HERE. If you DO NOT bring this list with you we will price the items for you using our own discretion.
- You will receive an email with an Inventory list for the items we accepted. Once items have been processed and put out on the sales floor, WE CAN NOT change any pricing.
- Sit back and watch your closet turn to CASH!
Pick Up Info: After the sale is over
What to expect during pick-up:
- Consignors who want to retrieve items that did not sell during the sale MUST pick up the items during the designated Pick Up Times (see below).
- Please see Consignor Schedule.
- Upon arrival, you will be provided with a list of items that did not sell. These items will be sorted into "tag color" areas. It is your responsibility to find your items. If you are unable to locate your items, and staff is available to help, we would be more than happy to assist.
- If you are unable to pick up during these times, please make alternative arrangements with a friend or family member to pick up for you. For security purposes, you must let the staff know ahead of time who will be picking up your unsold items and/or checks.
- Fashion Pointe will not store any consignor merchandise following the sale. Any items not picked up will become the property of Fashion Pointe.